Some of the outstanding speakers who have confirmed are:
• Dr Anirudh Gautam, Executive Director, Indian Railways
• Dr Manoj Singh, Former Adviser, Transportation, NITI AAYOG,
• Mr AK Goel, Director General, Railway Stores.
• Dr PKC Bose, Vice Chairman & MD, Saertex India Pvt Ltd
• Mr Kumar Keshav, CMD, Lucknow Metro Rail Corp.
• Mr Jitendra Tyagi, CMD, Dehradun Metro Rail Corp.
• Mr Rajesh Prasad, ED, RVNL
• Mr Jesse Powell, CEO Maglev Strategies LLC, New York, USA
• Mr Frank Genadio, MagLev Alternative, Honolulu USA
• Mr Dale Coleman, MD, TTG Transportation Technology, Australia.
• Mr Evgeny Veselkov, DG, RDM-Vigor, Russia
Delegate Fees are mentioned below (including 18% GST). The fees includes access to all sessions, exhibition and refreshments on both days - Welcome Tea, Mid-Morning High-Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea.
(Vice President of India)
Attend as a full access delegate and interact and network with an audience of government officers from the core ministries - Railways and Urban Development - Director Generals, Principal Directors, Program Managers, Branch Heads, Project Leaders, academics and so on.Read More
Showcase your products and services in the field of railway and metro transportation technologies, engineering, power & propulsion, telecom, signalling, traffic management, track, rolling stock, containers, bulk cargo movement, ticketing, intelligent systems, safety and so on to the decision makers.Read More
A number of sponsorship opportunities are available to suit all profiles and budgets. These include Event Sponsor, Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze sponsors. In addition select branding options like Lanyards, Delegate Bags and Folders, Registration, Refreshments and so on.Read More